Obtaining Certified Copies of Trademarks
You may request the issue of the following:
- certified copy of submission of registration application;
- certified copy of registration certificate;
- certified copy of certificate of renewal;
- certified copy of document of registered trademark;
- copy of document from the file of objection procedure (may be requested only by litigation parties);
- copy of document from the file of revocation procedure (may be requested only by litigation parties);
- copy of document from the file of invalidity procedure (may be requested only by litigation parties);
- trademark history.
It is noted that the said certified copies, copies and history of a trademark shall reflect the image of the trademark on the basis of information filed with the register up to the date of their issue.
Filing of application
You may submit your request to obtain copies, hand/post, by submitting the application for issue of copies (certified or uncertified) and register search (form Ε.Σ 13) and paying the corresponding fee, as follows:
- fourteen euro (€14) for certified copy of submission of registration application, certificate of registration or renewal or document of registered trademark;
- ten euro (€10) for search in the register of a particular trademark (s) or general register search;
- thirty eight euro (€38) for every copy or excerpts from objection, revocation or invalidity procedure;
- eighty seven (€87) for issue of trademark's history.
The fees are payable in cash, by cheque, directly from an account you maintain in the Department of Registrar of Companies or by bank order.
Receipt of copies
The certified or uncertified copies may be received, depending on option selected during the submission of request, either from the Department’s mail box or via post.