Tips & Notes
Main criteria of review of an application for renewal of patent
The main criteria of review of the form form Π.13 are:
- authorized representative power of attorney (form Π.8);
- the owner's name on the form is correct based on the register;
- the form was submitted within the time frame;
- the correct fees were paid based on the year of renewal;
- a late filing fee is imposed in case of non-compliance;
- the patent has not yet been renewed after a request has been made by another representative.
It is noted that in case of omission of completion / submission of the above details / documents, a relevant letter is sent for submission of the details that are missing within a specified period.
For further information regarding the relevant procedure, you may refer to the page renewing a Patent.