Tips & Notes
Main criteria of review of an application for the correction of patent details
The main criteria of review for the correction of patent details are:
- registration of relevant form (form Π.4 or form Π.5);
- payment of relevant fees (€100);
- attached documents proofing the correction (corrigendum or any other document);
- certified translation either by an affidavit or by sworn translator of the Republic of Cyprus;
- power of attorney (form Π.8) from the owner/beneficiary.
For further information regarding the relevant procedure, you may refer to the page Correction of patent or application details.