Tips & Notes
Main criteria of review for the application of patent registration
The main criteria of review of form Π.9 are:
- form Π.9 is correctly completed and signed by the lawyer;
- payment receipt (100 euros) is submitted with the application;
- power of attorney (form Π.8) is correctly completed and signed by the applicant;
- the description, claims, summary and plans (if any) start on a new page each;
- the numbering of the pages should be continuous in the correct order:
- within all texts, the left margins are numbered in 5 lines, starting from the beginning on each page.
It is noted that in case of omission of completion / submission of the above details / documents, a relevant letter is sent for the submission of the details that are missing within a specified period.
For further information regarding the relevant procedure, you may refer to the page granting a national patent.