The Department of Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property, in cooperation with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), in its continuous effort to upgrade the services offered, hereby announces a scheduled downtime of the Trademarks e-filing service on Thursday 23/12/2021 from 08:00 am - 10:00 am for upgrading reasons.
The System upgrade will result to the public access to the following applications:
- ΕΣ03 – Amending classification of products and services
- ΕΣ04 – Reply to Office’s objections
- ΕΣ05 – Completion of procedures
- ΕΣ06 – Limiting products and services of an application
- ΕΣ09 – Correction of obvious errors in publication
- ΕΣ11 – Extension of deadline/suspension of procedure (Application for Registration)
- Addition of «Solemn Declaration” form
The upgrade will also include user access to Payment History.