Forms & Fees
Form for notifying court order or court directions
Fill in and submit form Π.7 to update the patents register in relation to any order or direction of the competent Court that was issued in your favour, and which:
- transfers the patent or the application or any other patent or application right to you;
- dictates that the application shall proceed in your name;
- allows you as the owner to amend the application or the patent; or
- annuls the patent.
The form for notifying court order or directions (Π.7) is accompanied by the followed:
- Official copy of the Court order or directions;
- Form for authorising an agent (form Π.8) in case where a power of attorney covering the said procedure has not already been filed;
- The fee of forty euros (€40), payable in cash, by cheque, via an account maintained with the Department of the Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property or via bank transfer.
For further information regarding the completion of the form you may refer to the page annulment of patent right.