Forms & Fees
Form for filing an Industrial Design or Model
Fill in and submit the application for filing an Industrial Design or Model (form ΒΣΥ1) to safeguard your industrial design or model in the Republic of Cyprus, accompanied by:
- stylisation of each design or model for which the application is submitted;
- the completed form of appointment or change of authorised person for services (form ΒΣΥ5) if the applicant has no residence or registered office in Cyprus;
- eighty-five euros and forty-three cent (€85,43) submission fee ;
- the fee for the first five-year period protection which amounts to fifty-one euro and twenty-six cent (€51,26); and
- the publication fee which amounts to eighty-eight euro and thirty-four cent (€68,34), in case where publication is requested in point 8 of the said form; or
- The fee of forty-two euro and seventy-two cent (€42,72), in case of publication deferment declaration in point 8 of the said form.
The fees are payable in cash, by cheque, via an account maintained with the Department of Registrar of Companies or via bank transfer.
It is noted that the fees are payable in cash, by cheque, via an account with the Department of Registrar of Companies or via bank transfer .
For more details regarding the filing procedure of the said form, please refer to the main criteria of review and most common reasons for rejection and the page filing an industrial design.